Imovane (Generic) - India
|Quantity||Strength||Price||Unit Price||Bonus||Add to Cart|
Strength: 7.5mg Unit Price: $2.37
Strength: 7.5mg Unit Price: $1.76
Strength: 7.5mg Unit Price: $1.55
Strength: 7.5mg Unit Price: $1.46
Strength: 7.5mg Unit Price: $1.33
Strength: 7.5mg Unit Price: $1.11
Strength: 7.5mg Unit Price: $0.99
Buy Imovane Generic Online
Imovane is chemically known as Zopiclone ( Imovane is the brand name in Canada, and Zimovane in the UK) is a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic agent used in the treatment of insomnia. In the United States, Imovane is not commercially available, Imovane is known colloquially as a "Z-drug”. Other Z-drugs include zaleplon (Sonata) and zolpidem (Ambien and AmbienCR) and were initially thought to be less addictive and/or habit-forming than benzodiazepines. However, in the last few years cases of addiction and habituation have been presented. So once you BUY IMOVANE GENERIC make sure you do not abuse it and take it as guided by the doctor. It is recommended that Imovane be taken on an "as needed" basis. Daily or continuous use of the drug is not usually advised. Imovane is a tranquilliser drug. It works by causing a depression or tranquillization of the Central Nervous System. As Imovane/zopiclone is sedating it is marketed as a sleeping pill. After regular dampening down of the Central Nervous System the body becomes accustomed to functioning under the influence of zopiclone. When the dose is reduced or the drug is stopped these adaptations which have occurred when a person's body has become addicted to a drug are revealed.
How to take
After you BUY IMOVANE GENERIC ONLINE make sure you follow every instruction given by your doctor on how to take Imovane. Generally for adults, 7.5 mg just before retiring for the night is prescribed. For Geriatrics, the patients with impaired liver function or chronic respiratory insufficiency: 3.75-7.5mg at bedtime, depending on acceptability and efficacy.
If you miss a dose of the medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double the dose and inform the doctor if your insomnia symptoms do not improve, or if they get worsen after using this medication for 7 to 10 nights in a row, do not take Imovane for longer than 2 or 6 weeks until your doctor advices you to do so.
After you BUY IMOVANE GENERIC do not stop it without your doctor’s advice, you need to use less and less before you stop using it completely.
You may need a lower dose of Imovane if you take other medicines that make you sleepy (such as cold medicine, pain medication, muscle relaxants, and medicine for depression or anxiety). Always report to your doctor if you are taking any of these medications, while on the treatment with Imovane/Ziclopin.
Before you plan to BUY IMOVANE and use it, tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially:
- trimipramine and caffeine
- Carbamazepine also has additive effects when combined with zopiclone with both drugs enhancing the side effects of each other
- Erythromycin appears to increase the absorption rate of zopiclone and prolong the elimination half-life of zopiclone leading to increased plasma levels and more pronounced effects
- Itraconazole has a similar effect on zopiclone pharmacokinetics as erythromycin
- The elderly may be particularly sensitive to the erythromycin and itraconazole drug interaction with zopiclone
- Rifampicin causes a very notable reduction in half-life of zopiclone and peak plasma levels which results in a large reduction in the hypnotic effect of zopiclone
- Phenytoin and carbamazepine may also provoke similar interactions
- Ketoconazole and sulfaphenazole interfere with the metabolism of zopiclone
The most common side effects after are:
- taste alteration or dysgeusia (bitter, metallic taste, which is usually fleeting in most users but can persist until the drug's half-life has expired)
- Gastrointestinal: heartburn, constipation, diarrhoea, nausea, coated tongue, bad breath, anorexia or increased appetite, vomiting, epigastric pains, dyspepsia, dehydration, parageusia.
- Cardiovascular: palpitations in elderly patients.
- Skin: urticaria, tingling in the arms and legs.
- Miscellaneous: blurred vision, frequent micturition, mild to moderate increases in serum transaminases and/or alkaline phosphatase and interstitial nephritis have been reported very rarely.
- Reproductive: impotence, delayed ejaculation, anorgasmia in both women and men.
- Nervous system: agitation, anxiety, loss of memory including retrograde and anterograde amnesia, confusion, dizziness, weakness, somnolence, asthenia, euphoria and/or dysphoria, feeling of drunkenness, depression, sleep walking, coordination abnormality, hypotonia, speech disorder, hallucinations of various strengths, usually auditory and visual, behavioural disorders, aggression, tremor, rebound insomnia, nightmares, hypomania. Delirium can also occur but is a side effect mainly seen in the elderly.
This is not a complete list of side effects and many a others may occur too. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.