Reminyl Generic - India
|Quantity||Strength||Price||Unit Price||Bonus||Add to Cart|
Strength: 8mg Unit Price: $3.70
Strength: 8mg Unit Price: $3.18
Strength: 8mg Unit Price: $2.92
Reminyl Generic - India
Reminyl is a popular medicine that is able to effectively reverse or at least delay mental decline in the case of patients who are suffering from Alzheimer's disease. This medicine achieves its goal by boosting the patient's acetylcholine brain levels.
How to take
Reminyl is generally taken in twice per day (if possible after the morning and evening meals). Store this medicine in a place that is away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight. Do not keep it in the bathroom, near the kitchen sink or in a place that can be easily reached by either pets or children in order to avoid unpleasant accidents). Avoid letting the medicine to freeze. Ask your pharmacist how to properly dispose of your unused medicine.
Patients who are suffering from known allergic reactions to Reminyl should not be prescribed this medicine. After you BUY REMINYL, you should inform your doctor if you are allergic to any foods, dyes preservatives or other types of substances (this includes other medicines). Patients who are suffering from severe liver or kidney disorders should not be allowed to start taking this medicine, or should be prescribed lower doses of it. Their treatment with this medicine should be closely monitored by an authorized health care provider in order to see if the treatment is working properly (they will have to undergo several types of medical exams during their intake of Reminyl). Patients who are suffering from obstructive lung disease, severe asthma, or a history of stomach ulcers should employ extra care during their treatment with this medicine. Intake of this drug is known to sometimes trigger fainting episodes (it may slow the patient's heart rate). If you are suffering from heart disorders you should ask your personal health care provider if you may start taking this medicine. At the beginning of the treatment with this medicine, most patients are given only a small dose of this product, that gradually during the next a few months. When you BUY REMINYL ONLINE, do not stop your intake of this medicine without your physician's approval. If you have stopped using Reminyl for more than 4 days you will have to start your treatment with it all over again.
If you suspect that you might be suffering from an overdose with this medicine you should seek immediate medical attention, as this could trigger several severe consequences. Alert your personal physician at once. Contact your local poison control centre. If necessary go tot the nearest emergency room in order to receive a proper treatment for your medical condition. Patients who are suffering from Reminyl overdose will probably develop drooling, convulsions, fainting, low blood pressure, incontinence, severe nausea, muscle weakness, stomach cramps, irregular heartbeat, teary eyes, sweating, weak breathing, vomiting twitching,
Drugs that are potent inhibitors of CYP2D6 or CYP3A4 may increase the AUC of galantamine.
- Multiple dose pharmacokinetic studies demonstrated that the AUC of galantamine increased 30% and 40%, respectively, during co-administration of ketoconazole and paroxetine.
- When co-administered with erythromycin, another CYP3A4 inhibitor, the galantamine AUC only increased approximately 10%.
- Population PK analysis of a patient population with Alzheimer's disease showed that the clearance of galantamine was decreased about 25-33% by concurrent administration of amitriptyline, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, paroxetine and quinidine, known inhibitors of CYP2D6.
- Therefore, during initiation of treatment with potent inhibitors of CYP2D6 or CYP3A4 patients may experience an increased incidence of cholinergic side effects, predominantly nausea and vomiting. Under these circumstances, based on tolerability, a reduction of the galantamine maintenance dose can be considered (see Dosage & Administration).
- Memantine, an N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptor antagonist, at a dose of 10 mg daily for 2 days followed by 10 mg twice daily for 12 days had no effect on the pharmacokinetics of galantamine 16 mg/day at steady state.
- Effects of Galantamine on the Metabolism of Other Drugs: Therapeutic doses of galantamine (12 mg twice daily) had no effects on the kinetics of digoxin and warfarin. Galantamine did not affect the increased prothrombin time induced by warfarin.
Side effectsA prolonged treatment with Reminyl could trigger several side effects such as
- Weight loss;
- Loss of appetite;
- Runny nose;
- Abdominal pain;
- Bloody urine;
- Inability to sleep;
- Urinary Tract Infections.
There are no special storage instructions for Reminyl tablets. Medicines can be kept for a limited period only.