Actoplus Met Generic - India
|Quantity||Strength||Price||Unit Price||Bonus||Add to Cart|
Strength: 15mg+500mg Unit Price: $1.29
Strength: 15mg+500mg Unit Price: $1.19
Strength: 15mg+500mg Unit Price: $1.11
Actoplus Met Generic - India
Actoplus Met is a combination of two oral diabetes medicines that help control blood sugar levels. Actoplus Met is for people with type 2 diabetes who do not use daily insulin injections. Note: This medication is not for treating type 1 diabetes.
How to take
After you BUY ACTOPLUS MET, it is important to use it along with your main meals. A regular use of this medicine will ensure that you will receive the expected beneficial results. Adjacent liver / kidney clinical evaluations may also be necessary. Some patients may have to take vitamin B12 supplements during their therapy with this drug.
Patients, suffering from kidney disorder and diabetic ketoacidosis should not be allowed to start using Actoplus Met. Patients who have to undergo CT scan or x-ray clinical evaluations during their therapy with this drug will have to discontinue using this clinical remedy for a short period of time. The presence of certain medical conditions may interfere with the patient's ability to start using Actoplus Met. For example, patients who are suffering from heart disease, stroke, heart attack, eye problems (due to untreated diabetes) and so on, will have to be prescribed an alternative therapy option for their condition. The safety of this medicine in the case of nursing or pregnant mothers has not yet been determined. Elderly individuals and young adolescents are known to be more sensitive to side effects of Actoplus Met, so make sure you use it wisely after you BUY ACTOPLUS MET ONLINE.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember (be sure to take the medicine with food). If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at the next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical attention in case of an overdose. You may have signs of low blood sugar, such as hunger, headache, confusion, irritability, drowsiness, weakness, dizziness. An overdose of Actoplus Met may cause a life-threatening condition called lactic acidosis.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- Morphine (MS Contin, Kadian, Oramorph);
- Trimethoprim (Proloprim, Primsol, Bactrim, Cotrim, Septra);
- Amiloride (Midamor), furosemide (Lasix), or triamterene (Dyrenium);
- Fluconazole (Diflucan) or ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- Nicardipine (Cardene) or nifedipine (Nifedical, Procardia);
- Procainamide (Procan, Pronestyl, Procanbid), quinidine (Quin-G);
- Rifampin (Rifater, Rifadin, Rifamate) or rifapentine (Priftin);
- A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) such as flurbiprofen (Ansaid);
- Seizure medication such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Tegretal) and others.
You may be more likely to have hyperglycemia (high blood sugar) if you take Actoplus Met with other drugs that can raise blood sugar, such as:
- Diuretics (water pills);
- Steroids (prednisone and others);
- Heart or blood pressure medication (Cartia, Cardizem, Covera and others);
- Niacin (Advicor, Niaspan, Niacor, Simcor, Slo-Niacin, and others);
- Seizure medicines (Dilantin and others); and
- Diet pills or medicines to treat asthma, colds or allergies.
These lists are not complete and there are many other medicines that can increase or decrease the effects of Actoplus Met on lowering your blood sugar. Tell your doctor about all medications you use like prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these symptoms of lactic acidosis: weakness, increasing sleepiness, slow heart rate, cold feeling, muscle pain, shortness of breath, stomach pain, feeling light-headed, and fainting. Stop using Actoplus Met and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- Feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- Swelling or rapid weight gain; or
- Nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious Actoplus Met side effects may include:
- Sneezing, runny nose, cough or other signs of a cold;
- Mild nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain; or
- Joint or muscle pain.
Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Keep from freezing. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.